With deep water access (7′ MHT) and a 50-ton marine travel lift, York Road Marine’s team of experts can handle all your boat repair needs. We’re also the only boatyard offering free pick-up and delivery from your dock or driveway.
Our philosophy is that superior products and superior service means satisfied customers. If you are not completely satisfied with our work, please let us know and we will work to make it right.
- Engine repair by certified marine mechanics
- Scheduled service tune-ups
- Warranty service for Yamaha, Mercury, and Yanmar
- Complete repowers: outboard/inboard, gas/diesel
- Fiberglass repair and fabrication
- Aluminum fabrication and canvas work
- Preparing and hauling boats for transport
- Fuel polishing
- Fuel injector cleaning: all brands cleaned and flow tested
- Live well installation
- Winterizing and summerizing your engine for storage
- Bulk oil sales
Benefits of bottom painting:
- Heavy sea growth effects how your boat handles.
- Heavy sea growth can cause damage to your hull.
- Hull fouling causes unnecessary drag, impacting speed and fuel consumption.
Why choose York Road Marine:
- Save money! Our bottom jobs typically last 3 to 5 years. We have the experience to do it right
- Other boatyards will use a quick ‘scuff & apply’ method. We do proper prep work and precisely follow manufacturer guidelines precisely and use 2 coats on the bottom and 3 coats on the waterline.
- Convenience of free pick-up and delivery from your dock or driveway.
PICK-UP AND DELIVERY